Monday, March 21, 2005

Meet Dragon-Face.


Meet Dragon-Face
Originally uploaded by ispivey.

I uploaded some pictures from the Carnivale parade and celebration in Marseille. It was colorful, loud, and sunny. The women wore more clothes than I hear they do in Rio. All the kids were being given free Silly String, armed with which they were serious holy terrors. There were also about a billion more Asian people than there were at the Chinese New Year parade -- riddle me that. Alessandro liked all the people doing Capoeira so much that he's trying to convince me to start going to lessons once a week with him. I told him I'd rather play the sweet drums. I'm still writing about Paris, but I've been hella busy. It's coming, I promise.

That's it for this edition of blogLite. Check the Carnivale pics.

No comments: